Every year, the European Commission (Directorate-General for Energy and Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) organises the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) – the biggest event dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe. The 13th edition will take place from 4 to 8 June 2018 in Brussels at the European Commission’s Charlemagne building and at the Residence Palace. This year’s focus is ‘lead the clean energy transition’, and the week-long series of events will cover a number of activities with an EU-wide scope.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS KEY…
Everyone brings something different to EUSEW. It is an ideal platform for sharing ideas and knowhow, and for forging alliances to advance the Energy Union.
You can take part in the Week by:
- Organising or attending an
- Energy Days are activities and events that raise awareness of energy efficiency and renewables. It can be a workshop, competition - or even a tour of a power station. If it brings together european citizens and energy stakeholders and takes place in May or June 2018 - we're interested! Please see to find out how and when to register your idea for an Energy Day.
- Nominating or competing for a
- Presenting at or attending the
- Organising a session at the
- Taking place from 5 - 7th June, 2018 the Policy Conference is dedicated to sustainable energy policy issues. Sessions organised by the European Commission and energy stakeholders debate new policy developments, best practices and sustainable energy ideas, while networking events forge alliances. Outstanding projects are recognised at the Award Ceremony. he EU Sustainable Energy Week is an opportunity to meet stakeholders promoting energy efficiency and renewable energies, learn about successful policies and inspire innovation to meet the EU’s energy and climate goals.
- Publication date
- 20 February 2018
- Public and stakeholder involvement