Applications are open for this year's CIVITAS Awards! Towns and cities have until 13 July 2018 to submit their entries and be in with a chance to win Europe's most prestigious prizes for clean urban transport.
The Awards provide a unique platform for towns and cities to demonstrate their pioneering sustainable urban mobility activities. Winning can lead to a town or city achieving Europe-wide exposure for its work and becoming a role model that inspires others. The Awards are open to all towns and cities that have signed the CIVITAS Declaration and are members of the CIVITAS Forum Network. If your town or city is not yet a Forum member, complete and sign the CIVITAS Forum Declaration.
Applicants can win prizes in four categories:
• The “Bold Measure" award rewards a daring approach that has yet to be widely implemented and examples of ambition leading to successful outcomes;
• The “Take-Up” award recognises those who have successfully transferred their knowledge and sustainable urban mobility measure(s) to another town/city;
• The "CIVTAS Legacy" award rewards a town or city that has translated its commitment to the CIVITAS network and sustainable mobility into high-impact, innovative measures;
• The “Transformations” award - given by the CIVITAS Political Advisory Committee - is presented to a town or city that has used mobility measures to transform itself into a smarter and more liveable environment.
All application forms are available on the CIVITAS Awards page, which is linked below.
Send your application form via e-mail to the CIVITAS Secretariat at the following address, with “CIVITAS Award Category x” placed within the subject of your message: secretariatcivitas [dot] eu (secretariat[at]civitas[dot]eu)
- Publication date
- 13 June 2018
- Policy and researchPublic and stakeholder involvementUrban mobility planning